Duggeh Float Smilie?
Aug 1, 2008 at 12:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 38

duderuud

Plaintiff
Why is this smilie called Duggeh Float? Where is my honor?
mad.gif
That should be the Duderuud Float!

And here is why!

duggeh float.jpg

Yes Head-fi, you'll be hearing from my lawyers soon!
duggehsmile.png

Aug 1, 2008 at 12:01 AM Post #2 of 38
Duggeh clearly said it was your making in the smiley thread, but I don't think anyone noticed.

Aug 1, 2008 at 1:32 AM Post #5 of 38
The crappy straight sided black float smilie, which is far inferior to the one in question is the best my transitory PSP skills could contrive given my limited inclination. Thus, the crap jecklinsmilie is the Duggehsmiliejecklin, and he uber awesome one is the duderuudjecklinsmilie not the DuggehJecklin one. I said so as soon as i noticed the threas related to the new smilies. It has yet however to be corrected to the appropriate nomenclature. I regocnise again the fabbo skills of his duuuuuudness in the creation of what may be the best smilie on this forum.

Duggeh loves the floats and the superior float smilie, but champions the recognition of his duuuuudness with regard to its creation. I advocate a namechange for the sake of accuracy and clarity and royalty. Although I do also recognise that my username is the one which is more associated with the Jecklin headphone. However, proliferation should not supplant accuracy.

Aug 1, 2008 at 3:04 AM Post #6 of 38
Perhaps the popularization of the association of the Jecklin headphone with you, Duggeh, is the consequence of the commencement of the smiley itself? Perhaps I am erroneous; however, if you were so obliged, would you enlighten us with the story of the Jecklin headphone and you?
duggehsmile.png

Aug 1, 2008 at 11:16 AM Post #13 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How do you get a custom title?

Up to Jude. Duggeh's worthy of one, but I don't know if he'll approve of the proposed
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back