Dubstep Appreciation Thread
Jan 15, 2010 at 12:09 PM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by LingLing1337 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
One of my favorite tracks of all time...

Very interesting/minimalistic. Kinda reminds me of Bop (not quite dubstep.. a bit fast), perhaps Bop got his inspiration here?

Anyways, i've been a hater of dubstep for a while but.. lately i've started enjoying it a bit
tongue.gif

Jan 15, 2010 at 4:09 PM Post #4 of 10
I did like the two dubstep songs included in the zero-inch 31 to zero countdown. They're totally different and I honestly don't know where to start in this genre, i'll keep an eye on this thread
smily_headphones1.gif

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Jan 15, 2010 at 4:47 PM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by kshelton /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Interesting stuff, I only heard of dubstep on here a few weeks ago when I listened to Burial. Not sure it is for me though.

Another really good one.

Jan 15, 2010 at 4:58 PM Post #7 of 10
So Burial is about the one "dubstep" I have heard that I like. I have spent the last hour or so searching youtube and stuff. Anyway so I was looking up information on Burial and it looks like he has disappeared basically. I like how is isn't just rythmic stuff, it has feeling to it. Anyone know of another band or artist like Burial?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back