DT880 + Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 STATICK NOISE!!!
Dec 24, 2014 at 6:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

said53

New Head-Fier
Hi guys! 1 Happy holidays !!!! 2 Finally today I got my Maverick Audio TubeMagicD1 and I was so happy !!! Then I cooked diner and I said my self  let me enjoy my new amp and headphones DT880 600ohp. I connected everything I turn my headphones and BOOM ******* STATIC NOISE at 50% of volume. I did everything I use different headphones I switch from optical to usb nothing help me!!!! The guy who send my unit  told before sending it they are testing it. I mean What this days you cant trust no one with money and words.  **** top Christmas for me :frowning2: I send message to the guy on eBay if they will not try to fix this problem I would like to have  my money back :frowning2:  Please guys if you have any work around this problem or some fix can you help me out I begging you I'm really upset . I really didn't want to spend  250$ on headphones and 150 on amp. I mean that's 400$ to trash and hard time :frowning2:

Dec 24, 2014 at 6:51 PM Post #2 of 6
Hey guys I'm  really tired to go and find solution on forums and I would like to buy new good amp for my headphones DT800. My budged $500 US and I need it  for my pc using optical cable. Please can any one of you guide me to good direction ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back