DT770 Pro, cup size and comfort
Jul 3, 2019 at 3:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Omnivox

New Head-Fier
Greetings,

New member here! Sooo, I've been looking at the Beyerd DT770 Pro 250o for a while as they seem to be well recommended for my intended usage, but... I have the DT860 since before and while I like the sound I can only wear them for roughly 30 minutes before my ear tips start to hurt. The cups are too shallow for my dumbo ears.

For reference I have a pair of Sennheiser PC360 for gaming and they are a perfect fit.

So, if anyone has had the opportunity to get a hands-on on both, how does the DT770 compare to the DT860 in terms of cup size?

Many thanks in advance!

Jul 4, 2019 at 9:44 PM Post #2 of 4
Sens have larger diameters cups both in width and hight and depending on the model, even depth.

I could suggest replacement pads from Dekoni, however ive heard people here mention they might not change the sound for the better, that may be up to you. I would ask in headphone pad threads and see if you could get a more detailed description of which pads you should get if you want to go that route.

Jul 8, 2019 at 5:24 AM Post #4 of 4
Deknoi might have pads for the k712 pro also, i demo'd that can a while back. It tends to droop while on the head for prolonged periods. So maybe if that happens to you, better circular pads or a tighter elastic headband adjustment may be needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back