dt 990pro vs dt770pro
Mar 23, 2007 at 12:43 AM Post #16 of 19
"possesor"-someone who poseses something????
first time i heard that word i usually use "owners"
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 23, 2007 at 2:22 AM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by lutwey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

We're an international community here and these fine folks are translating with their help for your benefit... Also, the term was introduced prior in the thread by nickchen... Any whoo ... Good experienced opinions all... I have the 990s('05e) for my basshead needs, but of course they're open designed for use with my Rock genere, excellently so, presupposed amped well...

Good luck~

Mar 23, 2007 at 8:24 AM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaska
So is the idea that a smaller number of total posts equals a lack of intelligence? If so, that's kind of harsh.

No brains offence!
tongue.gif

I think it has to do with the listening habits that change in the course of the months and years. In 2005, I was a hardcore DT770 fanboy myself, but things changed more and more afterwards. That kind of development can be noticed very often here, especially with the DT770. Thus my warning. People tend to sell their 770s after a year, but the prices are unsatisfactory (main reason why I keep mine).
Quote:

Originally Posted by lutwey

It's been a long day full of boring things like "fluorescent lamp ballast" or "redundant auxiliary power unit". Obviously only porridge left between my ears...
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back