Dropping off your car for service? The tech just might abuse the hell out of it ...
Sep 29, 2002 at 2:21 AM Post #16 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
The thing that amazes me, what are the chances of that happening? I mean, of first, and owner being a part of a forum, and two, being a part of the same forum as the techie!
biggrin.gif

Wow. If he had simply said that he got the chance to drive a 2003 mustang, that would have been enough. . . but silly him, HE HAD TO GIVE THE PLATE NUMBER!
rolleyes.gif

Considering each of the parties is an "enthusiast" (like those here
biggrin.gif
) the chances of them belonging to the same performance car forums is pretty good. The chances of the badguy being ABSOLUTELY STUPID ENOUGH to post about it are quite small. Luckily the car owner hit the jackpot this time.

Sep 29, 2002 at 2:59 AM Post #17 of 20
What an idiot!!!! First thing people on the net know is that do not post anything detailed about you (or something connected to you in this case)! It is pretty funny though... karma dude....

Sep 29, 2002 at 3:32 AM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by HighwayStar
Considering each of the parties is an "enthusiast" (like those here
biggrin.gif
) the chances of them belonging to the same performance car forums is pretty good. The chances of the badguy being ABSOLUTELY STUPID ENOUGH to post about it are quite small. Luckily the car owner hit the jackpot this time.

I was referring to the fact, that sure, there are a ton of enthusiasts. But for every enthusiast that posts on forums/knows what forums are, you'd have ten more that don't even know what a forum is(rough guestimate).

Sep 29, 2002 at 11:05 AM Post #19 of 20
Well you had to go and post that here. I just spent 2 hours reading posts in Mustang formus. I haven't owned a Mustang in 10 years.
I figured stuff like that happened. That guy is pretty dumb to post it though. I am impressed with the speed that got around the net though.
And, I found a Mopar forum
biggrin.gif
I even signed up on it. Maybe I'll get some ideas on what to do with this old Shelby Charger I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back