Drop kicked the Supermicro IV and went for the Darkvoice 336i
Oct 20, 2007 at 10:06 PM Post #32 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChickenGod /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Could anyone else recommend me people who could build me docks to RCA?

I PMed 5 only 2 replied.

I would give them a little more time to reply, if you just PM'd them.

You can also go in the DIY section and ask for someone who does this, or even the FS section, and post a WTB. Maybe you can get a better quality one used, for the same price.

Oct 21, 2007 at 12:10 AM Post #33 of 39
We'll I did PM them last night and a lot of them said they have signed on. I did get a price quote from one person stating $75. Not sure about the other because he asked me for the lengths and no reply yet. I have also asked two others but no reply from them.

Oct 21, 2007 at 2:47 PM Post #35 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChickenGod /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We'll I did PM them last night and a lot of them said they have signed on. I did get a price quote from one person stating $75. Not sure about the other because he asked me for the lengths and no reply yet. I have also asked two others but no reply from them.

Although not advertised Blue Jean Cable makes a nice Mini to RCA for about $35 including S&H. You have to send them an email to get their lates price. Here is a picture of the 3 feet one I have had for about a year, very happy with it.

Oct 23, 2007 at 7:11 PM Post #37 of 39
I've asked Xin to ship out my amp for such a long time or to refund it but he isn't replying to my e-mails! It's getting frustrating
frown.gif

Oct 23, 2007 at 8:25 PM Post #38 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by nick20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
4ft would be your best bet. It's still warm about 2 feet away. 2ft is ok, but I would highly recommend the further the better.

hey nick - Where you keep your DV when in use? Based on what you said above, I'm going to have to rethink where I was planning to locate mine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back