Dream Theatre - Images and Words owners please answer (it's easy!)
May 16, 2009 at 10:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

suicidal_orange

500+ Head-Fier
I love this album, but track 1 "Pull Me Under" seems to be missing it's ending. It stops dead and the last ~2 seconds are silent on the CD I bought, and all copies I downloaded. It's so good I'd consider buying another copy if it has the ending (but I'd be really annoyed to get another dud...), but I just wanted to check it exists!

Thanks in advance for clearing this up
smily_headphones1.gif

May 16, 2009 at 10:12 AM Post #2 of 9
My version is 8.15 long with no silence at the end. Hope that helps.

May 16, 2009 at 10:19 AM Post #3 of 9
Thanks Billybob

That is just annoying - your even in the UK so not like all the good copies went abroad. Nice to hear that all the freeloaders don't get to hear the full song though
smily_headphones1.gif

Guess I'll buy another one and hope it's better!

May 16, 2009 at 1:06 PM Post #5 of 9
Damn, I shouldn't have listened to the first answer to a post with a typo in so quickly (my original post said 20 seconds before the edit
frown.gif
)

I've just bought a second copy and it does just stop, as confirmed by wikipedia (never thought to check there...) Anyone want another copy? Genuinely never been played past track 1
floatsmile.png

Then again, maybe Billybob has a special version... I'd love to hear it if he does!

May 16, 2009 at 3:19 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by suicidal_orange /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Damn, I shouldn't have listened to the first answer to a post with a typo in so quickly (my original post said 20 seconds before the edit
frown.gif
)

I've just bought a second copy and it does just stop, as confirmed by wikipedia (never thought to check there...) Anyone want another copy? Genuinely never been played past track 1
floatsmile.png

Then again, maybe Billybob has a special version... I'd love to hear it if he does!

My version is 8.15 too.

May 16, 2009 at 8:05 PM Post #7 of 9
Mine does just stop but i was responding to yours having a 20 second silence (your typo) at the end, as mine does not.

May 17, 2009 at 1:20 AM Post #8 of 9
Thats a shame, I'd have liked there to be an ending! Must remember to check my questions, even if they are short and not complicated - could have saved £8 today
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back