Dream Theater - Systematic Chaos
May 4, 2007 at 3:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Mher6

500+ Head-Fier
May 4, 2007 at 3:17 AM Post #2 of 5
"DREAM THEATER'S upcoming release "Systematic Chaos" will be released on Tuesday June 5th (date may vary in different countries) and will be available in two formats:"

I think I can wait
tongue.gif

May 4, 2007 at 4:41 PM Post #3 of 5
From what I understand, the special edition is a CD and DVD combo. The DVD will include some video content and other things in addition to a 5.1 surround mix of the album (which is likely to be DTS only).

Gotta say... I heard the single "Constant Motion" (download available here), and my expectations for the album went way, way down.
frown.gif

May 4, 2007 at 11:30 PM Post #4 of 5
i love DT too, and well, that single is terrible. its not good in anyway. if you like six degrees of inner turbulence it sucks. If you like images and words, it sucks worse.

Wheres there greatness @?

May 5, 2007 at 12:27 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by infinitesymphony /img/forum/go_quote.gif
From what I understand, the special edition is a CD and DVD combo. The DVD will include some video content and other things in addition to a 5.1 surround mix of the album (which is likely to be DTS only).

Gotta say... I heard the single "Constant Motion" (download available here), and my expectations for the album went way, way down.
frown.gif

I was also disappointed. Hopefully the rest of the album is enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back