Dream of Darkvoice amp shattered...
Jan 27, 2009 at 5:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

CompressionalFlagellation

100+ Head-Fier
So someone was going to sell me a 332 for about $300 here in the US -- but ended up selling it to someone else. Now, I am left kicking a rusty can down a dusty road. Does ANYONE have a DV amp they'd be willing to sell? If not for me, for my HD650s -- they're starving.

I don't want to have to pay outrageous shipping fees, so, an overseas purchase is pretty much out of the question.

frown.gif

Jan 27, 2009 at 8:42 PM Post #5 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by 928GTS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Post a WTB(Want To Buy) in the Headphone Amps For Sale section.

Needs a few more posts before then ( I suppose this is one way around that rule).
wink.gif

Good luck with your quest.

Godkin what are you upgrading to ?

Feb 12, 2009 at 2:21 PM Post #11 of 20
I hate when that happens! I too have had that unfortunate situation. But don't give up! With persistance and if you wait and save up your money, your amp dream will come true!

Feb 12, 2009 at 4:43 PM Post #12 of 20
The HD650 will have a healthier diet with the 337! : )

Sorry to hear of the deal that got away. Be patient and keep scanning the FS threads--have you posted a WANTED ad on the amp forum yet?

Feb 13, 2009 at 1:13 AM Post #14 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by CompressionalFlagellation /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So someone was going to sell me a 332 for about $300 here in the US -- but ended up selling it to someone else. Now, I am left kicking a rusty can down a dusty road. Does ANYONE have a DV amp they'd be willing to sell? If not for me, for my HD650s -- they're starving.

I don't want to have to pay outrageous shipping fees, so, an overseas purchase is pretty much out of the question.
frown.gif

I'd be cautious about buying used gear from Head-Fi members. I tried to save some cash three times by buying gear on the FS forum and each of the three ended badly.

I'm not saying you will have the same experience I had but I just wanted to make you aware that there are some dishonest members here.

Feb 13, 2009 at 5:22 AM Post #15 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by cswann1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd be cautious about buying used gear from Head-Fi members. I tried to save some cash three times by buying gear on the FS forum and each of the three ended badly.

I'm not saying you will have the same experience I had but I just wanted to make you aware that there are some dishonest members here.

I have only been here for a little bit, and have already cycled through a few grand worth of gear here. Just make sure that you have the proper information about the seller before sending money. Most people here are honest, and you will find really great deals.

L3000.gif
L3000.gif
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back