IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

batmancopy.jpg

merakcopy.jpg

voxcopy.jpg

igcommcopy.jpg

orangkecil.jpg

Jan 30, 2010 at 8:20 PM Post #19 of 30
If anyone is interested in getting a little deeper into drawing, I host a site that is a reference library for professional animators. Check it out...

ASIFA-Hollywood Animation Archive

Click on INSTRUCTION at the top and it will take you to a list of tutorials on constructive drawing, composition, and much more.

Feb 7, 2010 at 2:12 AM Post #21 of 30
Thanks for the site, and love your work Aragorn.

Finally finished the drawing I started yesterday on Photoshop with the new tablet. I have no experience with digital drawings, but did learn a lot. ^^

Woman_with_headphones_by_heroleon.png

Feb 10, 2010 at 9:51 AM Post #22 of 30
Gordon_Freeman___Complete_by_heroleon.png

Mar 9, 2010 at 5:22 AM Post #24 of 30
using prismacolors, and ink pens this time.

Alice_by_heroleon.jpg

Mar 12, 2010 at 11:19 PM Post #26 of 30
Yes, it is a twisted Alice, she's from the game American Mcgee's Alice, which is a story of Alice after the death of her parents, and returning back to a corrupted wonderland. It's a really good game, it may be made in 2000, but the music, and atmosphere of the game is amazing. The game is quite rare nowadays. You can find a copy on ebay ranging form 50 to 200 bucks.

Apr 13, 2011 at 3:15 AM Post #28 of 30
For all of you tablet drawers out there:
Photoshop doesn't smooth your lines, so things you draw will always look jittery and imprecise unless you have a really smooth hand. Most drawing-centric programs, like PaintTool SAI, smooth out lines and make everything you draw look prettier.
beyersmile.png

Jun 1, 2011 at 2:35 AM Post #29 of 30
Yup, thats like the only difference between Photoshop and Illustrator (which is sooo much fun to play with, btw).  The later even turns your strokes into "path" or "vector" like things that you can then tweak.  And all of my talented artsy friends are afraid to use SAI or Painter because of the lack of layers :p

Jun 3, 2011 at 12:21 AM Post #30 of 30

Quote:
Yup, thats like the only difference between Photoshop and Illustrator (which is sooo much fun to play with, btw).  The later even turns your strokes into "path" or "vector" like things that you can then tweak.

Vectors are fun! They're useful, especially for web, game,and GUI design.

Quote:
  ...all of my talented artsy friends are afraid to use SAI or Painter because of the lack of layers :p

Nuh-uh. 
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back