drag and drop transfer
Mar 20, 2005 at 3:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

kal_el_3914

Head-Fier
If I had 2 dap's that supported drag and drop transfer(no drivers neccessary) could i hook them together to swap files? ie. 1gb flash player to 20 gb hdd player, in the event that i were on vacation away from my computer and didn't want to carry a hdd player through disney world, and wanted a new selection of music each day. Anyone tried this, know if it would work, have any theories etc.

Mar 20, 2005 at 3:15 AM Post #2 of 4
no, i think you would need at least one "on the go" supported player. and i think all of those are picture DAP's.

Mar 20, 2005 at 10:01 PM Post #3 of 4
I saw a little piece of hardware which does what you want somewhere on the internet. Not sure where though, and if you can select what files, thought it was all from a to b (and visa versa) but hopefully someone else knows what I'm talking about
tongue.gif

Mar 21, 2005 at 12:11 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by mushu
I saw a little piece of hardware which does what you want somewhere on the internet. Not sure where though, and if you can select what files, thought it was all from a to b (and visa versa) but hopefully someone else knows what I'm talking about
tongue.gif

Can you elaborate.... where did you see it? That would come in handy for me since I burn all my MP3s onto a 30G laptop drive via USB. it would be nice to link the 30G with my Muvo... without my laptop in between.

Garrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back