Dr. Xin's outstanding customer service
Mar 11, 2005 at 1:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

gnagel

Head-Fier
I would like to recognize Dr. Xin for his outstanding customer service.

I ordered a Supermacro amp just over a month ago. A couple of days ago, I noticed that the Coby AC-DC Adaptor was not charging the batteries inside the amp. The adaptor was clearly not working properly.

I sent a message to Dr. Xin on Sunday asking him to advise me on next steps. Two days later (Tuesday), I had my new adaptor in hand. He had immediately shipped a replacement to me free of charge.

The new adaptor works perfectly. I'm pleased that I purchased my amp from a vendor that understands the value of customer satisfaction.

biggrin.gif

Mar 11, 2005 at 2:50 AM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by atx
I second that !!
biggrin.gif

I'll third that.
wink.gif

Xin was extremely helpful when the LED on my SM didn't work, I was quite surprised actually.

Mar 11, 2005 at 3:26 AM Post #4 of 9
Xin is responsive and helpful even after I returned the amp for a full refund. Now that's service. Honestly I'm not afraid of giving this guy my money.
cool.gif

Mar 11, 2005 at 5:16 AM Post #5 of 9
good, he's got a decent chunk of my money right now :wink: (just waiting on V*.*, aka: one he's happy with)

Mar 11, 2005 at 7:30 AM Post #6 of 9
In a business world that's rapidly hurling toward the super-megastore model focused on maximizing revenue and cutting costs through the outsourcing of customer-facing functions resulting in the commoditization of their product and/or service offering, Xin stands heads and shoulders above the fray. He has not only offered excellent customer service, but products that consistently deliver on a high value promise from purchase to upgrades. The upgrade paths not only continue to add value to his customers, but do so at a more than fair price. To be honest, I know of some small-sized software developers that charge more for lower-value upgrades than the upgrading of his headphone amps.

His excellence in service extends the experience of doing business with him from pre-sales all the way through extended post-sales. I know of a lot of businesses both small and large that are trying to execute on that model but continue to flounder in their efforts. That effort really earns him more than a thanks in customer service, but is a model that is only seen in best-in-class businesses from small to large enterprise level.

Thank you, Xin!
600smile.gif

EDIT: Xin, if you read this, don't let it go to your head! It's a slippery slope downhill when you're at the top!
wink.gif

Mar 11, 2005 at 4:31 PM Post #7 of 9
I agree! I screwed up my superdual myself trying to solder a loose wire and therefore frying something!! I know...very stupid! Anyway..I sent it back to Xin saying that I screwed it up myself and if there was anyway he could fix it..I would pay whatever he wished. I had it back within 3 weeks good as new with a new rechargable battery to boot! I was so shocked that he even took the time to mess with it while all the supermacro business is booming..let alone not take any payment. I have bought three amps from him including supermacro and he has always done things right from a customer service standpoint before and after the sale. Thanks Xin.

Mar 11, 2005 at 6:44 PM Post #8 of 9
Not to mention Xin is offering free upgrades from SuperMacro V1.0 to 2.0 is you ordered in the last 30 days. Plus a very reasonable upgrade fee from v1.0/2.0 to 3.0, Xin is the man... er the Doctor.

Mar 11, 2005 at 7:03 PM Post #9 of 9
Xin has always kept me posted on upgrades of all his amps and made really good suggestions. My SM has been back to him four times, and he has never charged me an extra penny!

His is the most responsive customer service and at the same time the most proactive, and not for his own financial gain. How refreshing!

I truly believe he wants us to really experience good sound from his products.

Now if he can only build that DAP with an SM amp, and hours and hours of playback! If anyone could do it, he could!

He is a really and outstanding individual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back