DR. Dre solo
Sep 21, 2010 at 10:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Harrold

New Head-Fier
Please help..i ve just broke my headphones yesterday and i dont know what to do.so i went to the company named av electronics here in brunei where i bought the product but they said that try to email the beats company to ask for spare parts or to see if the company will replace it for you.its still new and it is still under the warranty.i just bought it last month august 5 2010. Please help me to find a solution. please...

Sep 21, 2010 at 10:18 PM Post #3 of 11
oh boy....well, give monster a call, they never replied to my email concerning poor quality ear tips that came with my monster pro turbine coppers. the solo's aren't the worst sounding phones in the world (IMO, they sound pretty good) but as you may know now, the build quality is absolute poop...wish you'd looked into headfi earlier

best of luck

James

Sep 21, 2010 at 11:45 PM Post #8 of 11

Quote:
suggestions please i need help

give them a call at 1 877 800-8989, emails are practically useless with these guys, maybe they're neck deep in replacing defective products

Sep 21, 2010 at 11:49 PM Post #10 of 11
1 877 800-8989....IMO, monster really needs to get their fit and general finish together, when I tried out the beat solo HD at bestbuy, the headband was already splitting at the hinges, I thought they worked this out after all this time they had, guess not (tsk tsk tsk)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back