Downgraditus: Minibox-D giveaway
Aug 14, 2007 at 2:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 90

Jon118

500+ Head-Fier
I'm downgrading my portable rig to just my Zune -> ?, for now the ? will be my V-moda Vibes until I decide what to put there. But since I'm downgrading portable and using speakers at home now, I don't really need this amp, and while I could always use the money from selling it, I feel generous, plus I want to give back to this great community.

The giveaway: This item is a Minibox-D amp, there hasn't been a lot written about this amp, but it is an alright amp, especially if you want a very pocketable rig. Included will be the carrying pouch, charger, and Dowin DW-08 interconnect that it came with. The contest will be open until noon on Wednesday, eastern time, at which point I will run a random number generator and then announce the winner.

You must have registered before August '07 and have at least 20 posts to enter. I will request the winner contact me ASAP after the contest ends Wednesday, as I am pretty pressed for time right now, hence the short contest.

Good luck to everyone who enters, enjoy the new amp in advance to the future winner.

A picture of the amp can be seen here. It is cosmetically undamaged and is working fine as of now. Head-Direct has some better pictures, but the one in that photo is the amp that will be sent.

*I guess I forgot to say, if you've posted, you've entered. So only post once in the thread if you haven't already posted twice.

Aug 14, 2007 at 2:21 AM Post #4 of 90
So how do I enter?

EDIT: Looks like I just did.

Aug 14, 2007 at 2:22 AM Post #5 of 90
Wow; this is so cool. Consider me entered.

Aug 14, 2007 at 2:25 AM Post #7 of 90
Enter me please! I'm ampless right now
frown.gif

Aug 14, 2007 at 3:00 AM Post #8 of 90
I'd like to enter
biggrin.gif

Aug 14, 2007 at 3:33 AM Post #13 of 90
possibly a 1st portable amp? or 1st amp for that matter

Aug 14, 2007 at 3:38 AM Post #14 of 90
Considered me entered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back