Doodlebug cable
Mar 15, 2019 at 8:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

music_man

Headphoneus Supremus
The Doodle bug does not us a USB 'B' input. All that is available AFAIK are cheap cables. Is a cheap cable going from streamer to Doodlebug, and good cable out to DAC okay? Or would it be better to use an Isolator that has a USB 'B' input and use a good cable going in? Thanks

Mar 16, 2019 at 4:53 AM Post #4 of 5
I feel Tyll is an odd guy. Why would anyone "choose" to live in a van? He must have some money. I guess if that is his idea of freedom.
I couldn't say because I live in a 76,000 Square Foot "Palace". Not sure what that had to do with my post anyways. At least I am glad to know he is alive and well. What he said about Sony made I and many others loose faith in him. I have things like the HE1 and I listen to the Sony's. With a cable that costs 50x what the headphones do but it cost me nothing. It was made from scraps. I have them plugged into a RSA A-10 Thunderbolt II.

Anyways I found much better isolation/filter system in the basement. Powering with JS2. Done.
It is Igalvanic+IUSB 3.0 with two Mercury cables powered by Uptone JS2. Going from streamer to the DAC I am using a AQ Diamond.
Just for good measure I have an AQ Jitterbug on a Dragontail ahead of it all. Well, I guess your point was I am as "crazy" as Tyll is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back