Don't ever buy from hificomponents.de !!!
May 29, 2006 at 5:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

0scarwilde

New Head-Fier
Here is something really funny if you're not involved but that pisses me off (only alteration made is my real name being replaced by 0scar Wilde).

Have fun - the oldest message is at the bottom, of course. red is them, green is me
smily_headphones1.gif
:

0scar Wilde
to Person Name, Person.Name2, Person Name3
Hide options 7:10 pm(4 minutes ago)
From: 0scar Wilde <0scar.wilde@gmail.com> Mailed-By: gmail.com
To: Person Name <Person.Name@hificomponents.de>
Cc: Person.Name2@hificomponents.de, Person.Name3@hificomponents.de
Date: May 29, 2006 7:10 PM
Subject: VERS01936092 : Hificomponents.de is the absolute worst online seller everReply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list | Delete this message | Show original | Message text garbled?

Mr Name,

would you mind explaining to me why you told me this morning that my headphones were due on week 23 ?

Would it have killed you to check before answering that you could cancel my order ?????

After your mail, I buyed another one with another seller !

You've been lying about the delivery date - changing the date every week IS lying - for 4 weeks and now you're lying about the cancellation of my order !!!!!

This is absolute madness ...

I suppose I can't do anything...except, if you don't refund my money, translate this mail exchange in German and French and post it on every hi-fi forum I know to prevent any reasonable person to do any kind of business with you.

Hoping to hear what you have to say to explain this act of infuriating stupidity (week 23.....are you crazy or what ?)

0scar Wilde

P.S : Can you imagine that I've been waiting for these headphones for almost 5 weeks, you tell me to wait 1 more, and 20 minutes after I cancelled the order and bought another one elsewhere, I receive a mail proudly announcing what would have been good news one hour before ? This has to be a bad joke !!!!

Please forward this to a manager.....if you dare !

On 5/29/06, Person Name <Person.Name@hificomponents.de > wrote:
Hello Mr. Wilde,

unfortunately we can´t stop the delivery of your order.

We hope this is okay for you.

Delivery time with our parcel service GLS will take appr. 3-4 working days.

Best regards

Person Name

HIFI COMPONENTS
Person Name3
Handels GmbH
Ohmstrasse 14
80802 München

E-Mail: Person.Name4@hificomponents.de

Camcorder,Video,DVD,Heimkino und Hifi zu Sparpreisen!
HIFI COMPONENTS

Alle Preise enthalten die gesetzliche MwSt. (16 %) Preise freibleibend.

Ursprüngliche Nachricht

Von: 0scar Wilde [mailto: 0scar.wilde@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 29. Mai 2006 15:57

An: Person Name
Cc: Person Name2; Person Name3
Betreff: Re: VERS01936092

Does this mean my order is cancelled or that my headphones are to be delivered ???

Lieber HIFICOMPONENTS-Kunde,

Ihre Bestellung mit unserer Auftragsnr. VERS01936092 wurde soeben in unserem Warehouse zur Auslieferung bereitgestellt.

Der Versand erfolgt demzufolge heute oder spätestens am nächsten Werktag.

Nutzen Sie die Möglichkeit der Paketverfolgung auf unserer Website.

Hier, zur Erinnerung Ihre Login-Daten.

login: 0scar.wilde@gmail.com
passwort: 619806

Folgen Sie diesem Link zu unserem Kunden-Login: https://www.hificomponents.de/myhifi/frame_myhifi.htm

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ihr HIFICOMPONENTS-Team

ACHTUNG!!! Bitte nicht auf diese, automatisch erzeugte, eMail antworten, da dieses Postfach nicht gelesen wird.

On 5/29/06, 0scar Wilde < 0scar.wilde@gmail.com> wrote:
I hereby cancel my order.

Here are my bank details :

NAME : 0scar Wilde
ADDRESS : 136, rue de *****
B-1040 Etterbeek
BELGIUM

IBAN : BE91 0003 1885 ****
BIC/SWIFT : BPOTB****

I would be grateful if you could make the payment today, this way I'll hopefully have the money this week.
Thanks in advance.

0scar WILDE

On 5/29/06, Person Name < Person.Name@hificomponents.de > wrote:
Hello Mr. Wilde,

we regret to inform you that the delivery of your oder will be delayed anymore According to our supplier the product that is due to arrive in week 23. As soon as we received the good it will be delivered to you.

If you like to cancel your order so please let us know your bank details (incl. IBAN and Swift Code).

Best regards

Person Name

HIFI COMPONENTS
Person Name3
Handels GmbH
Ohmstrasse 14
80802 München

E-Mail: Person.Name4@hificomponents.de

Camcorder,Video,DVD,Heimkino und Hifi zu Sparpreisen!
HIFI COMPONENTS

Alle Preise enthalten die gesetzliche MwSt. (16 %) Preise freibleibend.

Ursprüngliche Nachricht

Von: 0scar Wilde [mailto: 0scar.wilde@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 29. Mai 2006 09:57
An: Person Name; Person Name 2
Betreff: VERS01936092

It has now been more than one month - 33 days actually - since you received my money.

Buying from you has unfortunately become more of a worry than a pleasure.

Two solutions are possible : you can provide me with a binding delivery date - as opposed to week 19 that becomes week 20 and then week 21... when we are now in the beginning of week 22 - that I will agree on or refund me immediately.

I might also find quite elegant if you could treat me with some kind of express delivery, having been waiting far more than my share.

Thanks in advance for your quick reply,

Sincerely yours,

0scar Wilde

Finally, two hd-650 on their way instead of one ... Am I Rockefeller or what ?
mad.gif

May 29, 2006 at 7:55 PM Post #3 of 4
I wonder if you should notify Sennheiser to let them know what a poor dealer this is. Sennheiser may not want to have their name associated with such poor customer service. Sorry about your pain, it sucks.

May 29, 2006 at 9:30 PM Post #4 of 4
Actually good news is that the other dealer I bought the second pair from doesn't seem to react at my buying on ebay
icon10.gif

It would be quite inspired of him not react and be the second worst german online sennheiser seller
580smile.gif

@digitalmind : What would qualify as a low price for a brand new pair of HD-650 in your opinion ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back