Donate your CPU time to help find cure for cancer
Aug 20, 2003 at 6:16 PM Post #31 of 37
my team is cooler.
biggrin.gif

http://www.grid.org/services/teams/t...7-2FDF1236FBF9

i have this running on a few machines. it's pretty cool and doesn't really interfere with anything, and if it does you can put it into sleep mode for an hour or whatever. i like the interface a lot too.

Sep 27, 2003 at 9:51 AM Post #33 of 37
Just want to update you guys, sorry for bumping such an old thread...

I really don't know how to tell you guys this...but my cousin just passed away this afternoon. sigh....

In some strange way, I am actually happy for her...knowing that she can finally have peace after all the pain she suffered. Kopo...You are the strongest woman I've ever known in my life. You were always nice to me, when there was something went wrong and I was to be blamed for, you always take my side and defend me. I didn't say a word to thank you, but I want you to know, I am always grateful to you. Please have rest now, I know you will be watching us from the sky.

Sep 27, 2003 at 11:07 AM Post #34 of 37
Sorry to hear about your loss luvya. Cancer is such a terrible and degrading disease. My prayers go out to you.

Sep 27, 2003 at 6:32 PM Post #35 of 37
My condolences.

Sep 27, 2003 at 7:00 PM Post #36 of 37
I'm sorry to hear that Luvya... my grandma had breast cancer 6 years ago, but you can't cure that and she's suffering from eye cancer now...

As far as I know GRID team head-fi hasn't been created yet, any updates ?

Oct 9, 2003 at 5:50 AM Post #37 of 37
My condolenses Luvya.

Quote:

As far as I know GRID team head-fi hasn't been created yet, any updates ?

Guys, please let me know if a GRID team head-fi is formed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back