Doh!
Apr 20, 2007 at 7:10 AM Post #227 of 324
More pics.

Edwood_Phoebe_04-19-2007_01.jpg

She's finally opening up her eyes more.

Edwood_Dom_Phoebe_04-19-2007_01.jpg

So much gear, and nowhere to plug in some headphones.

Phoebe is doing better, she no longer has a temperature, and is starting to eat more now.

-Ed

Apr 20, 2007 at 6:41 PM Post #229 of 324
Congrats Ed! Some special times ahead. Enjoy every moment. Mine has her senior prom tomorrow night. I can't believe how the time has flown by and now she's prepared to leave for college. She's our baby and it's hard to let go. I envy you and the journey you're beginning! Btw, start that college fund NOW! You're gonna need it.

Oh and to that end, if you're looking to get a head start on that fund, I've been itching to try the R10's.
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 22, 2007 at 4:40 PM Post #234 of 324
Aaaawww... .shes a reeeeal cutie!!! She looks like you. Congratulations!! Enjoy babyhood, it goes by so fast.

Nothing... and I mean theres NOTHING like being a daddy to a little girl. Katelyn is 2 now, but she'll always be the baby.

Apr 22, 2007 at 4:41 PM Post #235 of 324
Just read through this thread...congrats Ed, you two pulled through
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 22, 2007 at 5:30 PM Post #236 of 324
babyitsagirl.gif

Congratulations Ed and wife, I'm so happy to hear mom and baby are doing great.
Baby Phoebe is beautiful, I'm looking at her cute little toes thinking she must have the fingers of a pianist.
cool.gif

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics, they're all adorable. God bless your family.

Apr 22, 2007 at 7:29 PM Post #237 of 324
Quote:

Originally Posted by iGig /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Baby Phoebe is beautiful, I'm looking at her cute little toes thinking she must have the fingers of a pianist.
cool.gif

Speaking of little fingers...
wink.gif

Edwood_Dom_Phoebe_04-21-2007_03.jpg

Here she is grabbing onto my finger. She's so tiny but has quite a grip.

Edwood_Dom_Phoebe_04-21-2007_01.jpg

Poor little Phoebe is jaundiced, hopefully she'll get better soon. She will be on antibiotics until Thursday, so that will be the earliest we will be able to take her home.

-Ed

Apr 22, 2007 at 8:18 PM Post #239 of 324
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Poor little Phoebe is jaundiced, hopefully she'll get better soon. She will be on antibiotics until Thursday, so that will be the earliest we will be able to take her home.

-Ed

Dude, I had jaundice and look how awesome I turned out to be.

No worries.
icon10.gif

Also biracial Asian/Caucasian babies are the most beautiful babies in the world. That's science, you cannot argue with it.

Congratulations!

Apr 22, 2007 at 9:24 PM Post #240 of 324
Quote:

Originally Posted by Borat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dude, I had jaundice and look how awesome I turned out to be.

No worries.
icon10.gif

Also biracial Asian/Caucasian babies are the most beautiful babies in the world. That's science, you cannot argue with it.

Congratulations!

LOL, thanks Mark.

-Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back