Doh!
Apr 19, 2007 at 3:17 AM Post #181 of 324
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is the first live birth documented on head-fi...as it's happening! My best to you and your wife Ed. I wish the best for you and your family
smily_headphones1.gif

More than that. ^ First HeadFi documented post conception to birth. Your are ready for the Discovery Channel. Congratulations. My guess is that it is happening right now! I win the HeadFi pool!
rs1smile.gif
Note the time.

Apr 19, 2007 at 3:37 AM Post #182 of 324
Quote:

Originally Posted by velogreg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
More than that. ^ First HeadFi documented post conception to birth. Your are ready for the Discovery Channel. Congratulations. My guess is that it is happening right now! I win the HeadFi pool!
rs1smile.gif
Note the time.

LOL, well, I do have a nice fast EVDO connection here in the hospital room. But I forgot my webcam, so no live webcast.
tongue.gif

It's the calm before the storm, my wife is sleeping now, before she's fully dilated and has to start pushing.

-Ed

Apr 19, 2007 at 3:39 AM Post #183 of 324
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL, well, I do have a nice fast EVDO connection here in the hospital room. But I forgot my webcam, so no live webcast.
tongue.gif

It's the calm before the storm, my wife is sleeping now, before she's fully dilated and has to start pushing.

-Ed

Damn it. I was looking forward to a webcast. lol

Apr 19, 2007 at 4:35 AM Post #185 of 324
Do I dare? Dare I do?

I dare, I dare!

worth.gif

Just joking, Ed. I don't think she'd appreciate it.
tongue.gif
!

Congratulations, once again! Have you chosen a name yet?

Apr 19, 2007 at 7:20 AM Post #190 of 324
congratulations

Apr 19, 2007 at 7:49 AM Post #192 of 324
WOW! Congratulations Ed!!!! Make sure you buy todays newspaper for future reference.

Apr 19, 2007 at 8:38 AM Post #193 of 324
Congratulations. Looks like you will be devoting less time to head-fi for sure!

Mommy looks tired in that picture. Hope both she and the baby are doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back