Doesn't alessandro accept paypal ?
Jun 25, 2005 at 10:36 AM Post #3 of 25
they service suck, I relly want to buy ms-1
frown.gif

Jun 25, 2005 at 10:48 AM Post #4 of 25
the alessando people are old people. Although they should maybe take an effort to adapt to the internet they seem to be a bit old to naturally adapt.

Although i feel that they should try harder to use email, maybe you should try to call them before you completely dismiss their customer service.

I dont think their customer service is bad because they're jerks (like most companies) but simply because they're not comfy with modern tech

Jun 25, 2005 at 11:41 AM Post #5 of 25
to call them would cast to much. I live in sweden ,the prices to call Usa and other countries is too high. You must buy a special card if you're going to call outside sweden with human prices.

Jun 25, 2005 at 2:21 PM Post #6 of 25
i had my cousin called alessandro to order an MS-1 for me.
after 5 calls in one day went unanswered last wednesday, they finally picked up the phone the next day. it was none other than george himself.
he actually asked my cousin to order from the online website.
so he did..

we'll see how it goes.

Jun 25, 2005 at 10:12 PM Post #9 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by tayano
Some people have paid their alessandros throught paypal.
I got their paypal adress from another thread and it's hounddogcorp@msn.com
but I want to contact them first too see if evreything is okay.

Oh right - I stand corrected!
tongue.gif
Phone is the way to go....

Jun 25, 2005 at 10:40 PM Post #10 of 25
If you are selling on the web it’s inexcusable that you don’t answer your emails in proficient timely manner.

Now I completely understand that emails sometimes get lost or inadvertently go unanswered do to just plain simple human or computer error. Trust me it happens a lot. Especially if are answering a lot of email.

It however is a completely different story when several emails go unanswered and ignored. It is simply bad business.

This has becoming has been a recurring theme. Alessandro does not answer their emails.

They need to seriously consider addressing this problem. They have a great product that is being tarnished by poor communication skills.

I hope they fix the problem soon.

Keith Ashwood

Jun 25, 2005 at 11:43 PM Post #12 of 25
You can always use a PayPal virual credit card.. works for me.
wink.gif

Jun 25, 2005 at 11:59 PM Post #14 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oink1
confused.gif
- Tell me more....

Login to PayPal. Click withdraw. Click "Shop online with a PayPal virtual card". Done
wink.gif

It gives you a Mastercard account with your existing funds as your maximum spending limit. Works anywhere, and is free to use.

Jun 26, 2005 at 12:33 AM Post #15 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnine
Login to PayPal. Click withdraw. Click "Shop online with a PayPal virtual card". Done
wink.gif

It gives you a Mastercard account with your existing funds as your maximum spending limit. Works anywhere, and is free to use.

Well you learn something new every day! - Thanks!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back