Does the Shure E2G worth 60$???
Sep 19, 2007 at 10:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

AudioBully

Head-Fier
I'm living in Israel, and I spotted a nice promotion deal for this player:
5929mizuho3050review200vk0.jpg

I don't think it's a great player, it's a 2GB flash player from a Japanese company, but it comes bundled with a pair of E2Gs, and costs the Israeli equivalent of 60$. The cheapest price I found the E2Gs alone in Israel is around 120$, just to give a perspective...
As I don't really need this player, I intend to give it as a gift to my little brother.
I'd like to get your thoughts on this deal, especially on the Shures, and how do they sound compared to the JVC Marshmallows and the CX300, both of which I already own.

Sep 19, 2007 at 11:15 AM Post #2 of 6
If it's the real deal, that's quite the sales promotion! I'd say go for it! Good 'phones. Waaayyy better than Marshmallows. Comparable, probably slightly superior to CX-300.

Hmm... are you keeping the 'phones for yourself when you give your brother the player?
icon10.gif

Sep 19, 2007 at 2:09 PM Post #4 of 6
OK, so I went out and bought this player, and by the looks of it, the Shures are original.
I read a topic here regarding fake Shures, and these have all the signs of original.
Now I'm going to listen to them, and find out if they're as bad as some people here claim...

Sep 19, 2007 at 3:09 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by applaudio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm... are you keeping the 'phones for yourself when you give your brother the player?
icon10.gif

I don't think he'll notice...
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back