Does the Nuforce NE-6 have the same stiff, almost brittle plug as the NE-7M?
Sep 28, 2009 at 6:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

neoufo51

500+ Head-Fier
I love my NE-7M but the worst part of it is the stiff plug. If it bends, it breaks, and I had to return mine and reinforce its replacement with some epoxy in order to avoid the same issue.

Has Nuforce improved the durability of the plug in the NE-6 or is it just the same exact plug?

Sep 29, 2009 at 4:26 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by neoufo51 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I love my NE-7M but the worst part of it is the stiff plug. If it bends, it breaks, and I had to return mine and reinforce its replacement with some epoxy in order to avoid the same issue.

Has Nuforce improved the durability of the plug in the NE-6 or is it just the same exact plug?

I recently bought a pair of NE-7M and it was a newer version compared to my colleague's. My pair had a slightly thicker cable and the cable strain relief on the plug is softer and thus more bendable. The button on my set is also larger and sticks out more so it is easier to feel for it. However it is a lot stiffer and harder to push. In addition it came with a shirt clip attached to the cable.

I'm guessing if they have improved the NE-7M, then the newly released NE-6 should be similar. But, you be better to check with Nuforce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back