Does The Koss Warranty Cover Cord Failures?
Apr 17, 2007 at 12:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

qazwsx

500+ Head-Fier
Just wondering...it would be for my UR20. Its cord is in terrible condition, its stripped and about to break. It'll probably be alright if I just rarely use it, but if I can send it to Koss for only $6 that would be worth it for a $25 headphone. I probably would send it to Koss when it does fail, but its pretty obvious, I'm getting cuts-outs every once in awhile.

I'm not skilled in re-wiring or anything of that nature either...

Apr 17, 2007 at 12:26 AM Post #2 of 4
Koss is real good about warranties. They have sent me a new or rebuilt $600.00 phones and amp. Check their website and call their customers service if you have any doubts.

Apr 17, 2007 at 12:54 AM Post #3 of 4
As far as I know, they're really lenient about warranty services. Basically, Koss just throws the old phones in a box and ships you out a new pair, at least if they treat the UR8s the same as the KSC-75s.

Apr 17, 2007 at 3:02 AM Post #4 of 4
Yep, they'll definitely replace them. My KSC75's were in similar condition when I sent them in. The cable was pulled out near the driver and had some exposed wire. They still worked but the bass was making a funky crackling noise occasionally. Sent 'em in and received a new pair about a week later. Warranty procedures are on the Koss website. All you have to do is register them before you send them in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back