Does one need 2 dap's?
Dec 4, 2008 at 4:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 49

chef8489

Headphoneus Supremus
Well Ipod should be here on friday and thinking of picking up a 120 zune. Does one really need 2 dap's. Main reason for the ipod is the true line out for an amp.If the zune had this capabilities then it is all i would own.

Dec 4, 2008 at 4:58 AM Post #6 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by 4saken /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What ever happened to that guy who had a lot of DAPs (lewislink or something?)?

He got banned I believe.

I have 4 DAPs atm. I mainly use my ipod for the true lineout for my home listening use and my car. I use the Sansa Fuze with Klipsch X10s when I am on the move and the Cowon D2 with Yuin OK1 and Beyerdynamic DT250-250 when I am at work or at the library. The Sony I rarely use nowadays since it only has 4gigs though it also sounds great. If I ever start to workout again, I'd probably use that one.

Dec 4, 2008 at 5:11 AM Post #7 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by 4saken /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What ever happened to that guy who had a lot of DAPs (lewislink or something?)?

banned

Dec 4, 2008 at 6:06 AM Post #10 of 49
Well I did it. Ordered a zune. If I do not like it I will sell it and keep the ipod.

Dec 4, 2008 at 6:17 AM Post #11 of 49
I like to have at least two (and right now I have three). First off, having two means an instant backup in case one is lost or broken.

- My large HDD-based player (the Gigabeat) is for home use, mainly. Audio with my Sony cans, or video.

- My D2 is the mobile one, as it's smaller and easier to carry with me. That one usually goes to work.

- My Clip is the one that gets "beat up" - it goes on my runs, on the roof, or anything else where I won't care if it gets dropped, painted on, or otherwise abused.

Dec 4, 2008 at 7:32 AM Post #12 of 49
My Walkman S639 is my everyday DAP. 16GB is enough for now I believe.

I also have an old 2GB Samsung U1 with broken screen, which I use for jogging.

At home I use my PC.

Dec 4, 2008 at 9:27 AM Post #13 of 49
I guess, until there are large (128GB+) capacity flash players, I'm doomed to having 3 DAPs + 1 PMP

ZVM 60GB HDD for travel
Sansa Fuze for everyday use (nice rhyme =)
Sansa Clip for gym trips
+
Cowon O2 for video (gotta buy it)...

Dec 4, 2008 at 12:28 PM Post #14 of 49
I have a few, but for very different uses. I only use my iPod Touch as a remote; don't have any music on it. I use a Nano portably with my Pico.

Dec 4, 2008 at 1:22 PM Post #15 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAQemUP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He got banned I believe.

Oh. For what reason? I was away when it happened and I have the urge to know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back