Does my LZ A7 yellow filter has a defect?
Dec 16, 2020 at 9:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

UltraFine

New Head-Fier
Hello, I just got my LZ A7 from Linsoul.

I played with the filters a bit. My two favorite filters are yellow and red. I noticed though that the mesh of one of my yellow filters is different from the other. Can somebody please send me pictures of his filters and see if any of those filters has a black mesh on the narrow (protection) side? See picture below:

If it is a defect. How would I go to contact AZ?

Cheers
Ultra

wide_side.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2020 at 9:54 AM Post #2 of 3
Mine have the black cloth mesh on the shorter side ( the side that gets screwed into the A7 itself). So it looks like they messed up yours and the A filter has the filters on the opposite.

You should contact the seller you got it from.

Dec 16, 2020 at 6:42 PM Post #3 of 3
Hello, I just got my LZ A7 from Linsoul.

I played with the filters a bit. My two favorite filters are yellow and red. I noticed though that the mesh of one of my yellow filters is different from the other. Can somebody please send me pictures of his filters and see if any of those filters has a black mesh on the narrow (protection) side? See picture below:

If it is a defect. How would I go to contact AZ?

Cheers
Ultra

wide_side.jpg
Yeah, they reversed one of your gold nozzles. The metal grate should be on the ear side of the nozzle, and the black foam should be on the inside, IEM side of the nozzle. “B” is correct, and it should match all of your other nozzles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back