Does my Koss KSC-75 have a defect?
Nov 10, 2008 at 4:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

BlaqReaper

New Head-Fier
I bought these at Radioshack because they were on sale and I think mine is defected. It's not a huge issue, but it kind of bugs me: One of the earpieces seems to be upside down because the wire comes out at the top. I know it's not a good description but here's a picture of it
my.php
. Sorry if the image quality is bad because I don't have a camera with me right now.

My question is: is this an actual problem and if so can it be fixed (such as removing the earpiece from the clip and flipping it)? Thanks to anyone who helps.

Nov 10, 2008 at 4:48 AM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlaqReaper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bought these at Radioshack because they were on sale and I think mine is defected. It's not a huge issue, but it kind of bugs me: One of the earpieces seems to be upside down because the wire comes out at the top. I know it's not a good description but here's a picture of it
my.php
. Sorry if the image quality is bad because I don't have a camera with me right now.

My question is: is this an actual problem and if so can it be fixed (such as removing the earpiece from the clip and flipping it)? Thanks to anyone who helps.

When you read the word "Koss" on the outside of the driver, the wire should come out at the bottom. If it comes out at the top, it is a defect. You are better off exchanging it for a good one.

Nov 10, 2008 at 11:51 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoewreck /img/forum/go_quote.gif
IIRC all Koss drivers are easily detachable. Just pull it off and reattach in right position.

^^^ This. ^^^

The earclip snaps right off. So just remove it and snap it back in the right way so the wire points down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back