Does my e3c needs to be burnt in?
Feb 28, 2005 at 1:21 AM Post #2 of 5
you need to be burnt in psychologically... which really just means getting used to the sound. it took me a week before i actually could hear the difference between the E3c's and the apple stock buds. and when i say a week, i mean casually listening to them and not playing my ipod 24/7 for the E3c's to "open up".

Feb 28, 2005 at 1:36 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by aluren
you need to be burnt in psychologically... which really just means getting used to the sound. it took me a week before i actually could hear the difference between the E3c's and the apple stock buds. and when i say a week, i mean casually listening to them and not playing my ipod 24/7 for the E3c's to "open up".

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT!! When I first got my ER-6is I could harly tell the difference between them and my Apple In Ear earphones. Then last weekend I went tubing with my sons and did not want to risk ruining my Etys so I used my Apples. The difference was huge.

Feb 28, 2005 at 2:01 AM Post #4 of 5
canalphones dont really have the "burn-in" effect, though they do tend to sound a little better after some use. but the difference is so small i doubt you'll notice it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back