Does iTunes sync with anything besides iPods? (what about the Sansa Clip?)
May 9, 2008 at 4:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Orlando

New Head-Fier
I've got my music organized through iTunes and I've been pretty happy with that. I now use only iPods, will be getting an iPhone, but I just barely decided on getting a Sansa Clip because I heard the sound quality was good.

So, I'm wondering about iTunes and my Sansa Clip.

May 9, 2008 at 4:34 PM Post #2 of 11
There is a hack that will let you use a Zune with iTunes. Other than that I think it is iPod only.

May 9, 2008 at 4:41 PM Post #3 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by dharel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There is a hack that will let you use a Zune with iTunes. Other than that I think it is iPod only.

OMG - Really? That would be like putting a Chevy motor in Ford truck, Predator kissing an Alien...it just isn't done man!!! I am speechless that anyone would even consider an abomination like that!

*shudders* and calls therapist

May 9, 2008 at 5:48 PM Post #5 of 11
That synctunes seems like something I'd want, except I don't have a mac.

So I got the sansa clip, but without iTunes... I don't know how I'll really integrate it. Dragging songs one at a time is not cool to me. I want to sync and edit playlists, then just unhook my player and go.

May 9, 2008 at 6:00 PM Post #7 of 11
Maybe try Mediamonkey? I use it to manage my Cowon D2 and found it pretty useful.

Linky

It'll take about 15 mins to set up. Any help needed then PM me
smily_headphones1.gif

May 9, 2008 at 6:56 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Night Surfer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OMG - Really? That would be like putting a Chevy motor in Ford truck, Predator kissing an Alien...it just isn't done man!!! I am speechless that anyone would even consider an abomination like that!

*shudders* and calls therapist

Haha, the Predator kissing an Alien was the perfect metaphor.

May 9, 2008 at 7:22 PM Post #10 of 11
This tells you how much Head-fi has gotten to me... when I read Predator kissing an Alien... I'm envisioning an RSA amp kissing a DAC. DAC to DAC love. Geez... need a vacation.

May 9, 2008 at 7:22 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by deviationer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
winamp

X2 on the winamp After dumpign Itunes and looking at Media Monkey, Media Jukebox and a few others, settled on Winamp for my three Ipods. One thing, though, Winamp currently does NOT support itouch or iphone. So if one of them isin the picture, don't know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back