Does it worth the $20 extra from ATH-M20x to ATH-M30x
Apr 11, 2014 at 11:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Bergami

New Head-Fier
Hi

I am not an audio professional, neither work in a studio.

Although I want an Audio-Technica headphone for playing guitar and gaming. (Both Casual)

My doubt is, does it really worth the $20 extra from ATH-M20x to ATH-M30x?

My currently headset is a Microsoft LX-3000 (pretty cheap) so either of these AT may suit me pretty well. 

Thank you

Apr 11, 2014 at 11:47 PM Post #2 of 7
As far as my understanding goes, m30x has better mids and m20x focuses more on the low...in this case i would say yes unless u are playing a bass guitar. which game genre do u play ?Are u open to other headphones or just between these 2?

Apr 12, 2014 at 6:26 AM Post #3 of 7
As far as my understanding goes, m30x has better mids and m20x focuses more on the low...in this case i would say yes unless u are playing a bass guitar. which game genre do u play ?Are u open to other headphones or just between these 2?

I've been pplaying Battlefield 4 and other kind of FPS. This is the most competitive game I play. About the guitar its an electric guitar. I'm going to play some rock/classic, blus and some metal.

I am open about the headphone, but it must be well built and should last as long as possible.

Apr 12, 2014 at 8:19 AM Post #4 of 7
I've been pplaying Battlefield 4 and other kind of FPS. This is the most competitive game I play. About the guitar its an electric guitar. I'm going to play some rock/classic, blus and some metal.

I am open about the headphone, but it must be well built and should last as long as possible.

Judging from that, I would say M30x.

Apr 12, 2014 at 6:52 PM Post #5 of 7

I agree with Slashfury99, m30x would be a good choice, hope that helps

Apr 12, 2014 at 11:01 PM Post #7 of 7
You're welcome. Sorry for your wallet in advance. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back