Does it start with Hello world!?
Feb 3, 2024 at 10:37 PM Post #2 of 8
Hey! In coding, it's Start with 'Hello World!' What about here? 😄 Just trolling a bit! How'd you all start your journey?
I read these forums for 30 hours and then picked a starting system based on the "consensus" within my initial price point. People have been great to give feedback and share perspectives.

Feb 3, 2024 at 11:18 PM Post #4 of 8
That's awesome! Gathering insights and feedback from the community is such a smart approach. How's your starting system working out for you? Any favorite recommendations from the forums so far?
Good, much better than my ipod pros. Lol. I heard enough high end 2 channel over the year and am trying to replicate that in the headfi world. This is all my first HP gear, so I'm just starting the upgrade journey. I want to try the TC 1266 and Utopia as contrasts to the Susvara to figure out my sound preference. I'm going to upgrade my DAC next and am curious about solid state upgrades from the ORR. How about you? Have you been at it long?

Feb 3, 2024 at 11:26 PM Post #5 of 8
Sounds like you're on an exciting journey into the world of high-end headphones! Comparing the TC 1266, Utopia, and Susvara is a fantastic way to explore your sound preferences. As for me, I've been in the game for a while and currently eyeing some solid-state upgrades. Always intrigued by the ever-evolving audio landscape!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back