Does anyone know when the next Portland / Oregon meet will be?
Oct 15, 2015 at 11:25 AM Post #32 of 58
Just for the heck of it, bumping this thread. We had a great meet at Echo years ago, and would be nice to see another one in Portland some day.

Oct 15, 2015 at 3:16 PM Post #33 of 58
I'm in for a meet as well.............just need some energy around actually making it happen! 

We in the Portland area are lame!  Myself included! 

Oct 16, 2015 at 12:38 PM Post #34 of 58
Just for the heck of it, bumping this thread. We had a great meet at Echo years ago, and would be nice to see another one in Portland some day.

I'm in for a meet as well.............just need some energy around actually making it happen! 

We in the Portland area are lame!  Myself included! 

Ok guys, I've chatted with a few of you in different threads and think a Portland meet would be awesome. I mentioned above that I'd be interested in helping spearhead this but need a little help. If someone who attended the last meet (sbradley02?) could PM, that'd be helpful.

Oct 17, 2015 at 12:22 PM Post #38 of 58
I'm down and can bring oddball portable gear if anyone is interested. I can't do Wednesday, though. If it were the following week, I could even bring the Fiio X7
wink_face.gif

I don't have a lot of gear that you all would be interested in, but I can bring my x1/q1 stack and what else I've got. Depends on what day we wanna do it though. I can't wait to listen to the X7 myself! I bet it would pair pretty well with the Torques!

Oct 17, 2015 at 5:11 PM Post #41 of 58
As long as it is on a week-end, I can make it down there too.

Oct 19, 2015 at 3:21 PM Post #44 of 58
I'm in!

I also don't have cans more exciting than X1 but I do have the Zuperdac fresh from Kickstarter.

I do have a classic set: AKG K270 S

Other key cans:
ATH-M50x
DT-770 Pro 32OHMS

Friday nights are easiest for me but flexible.

Oct 19, 2015 at 4:56 PM Post #45 of 58
Just digested the specifics on a meeting tonight!

Very flexible on a meetup but can't do tonight. Sick family still in recovery.

Look forward to another opp SOON.

Thanks and enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back