Does anyone know when the next Portland / Oregon meet will be?
Jun 21, 2014 at 5:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 58

DarrenLays

100+ Head-Fier
Hello everybody, I'm really new to the forums, and I recently saw we had a Portland meet in Oregon, I live in Salem so it'd be a really easy trip for me. (40 minutes away) I was wondering if / when the next one will be, as I just got into the headphone / HiFi scene.

Jun 21, 2014 at 8:42 PM Post #2 of 58
Hi,

The last one was great! But it mast have been more than a year ago now.

I'll get in contact with Echo Audio (www.echohifi.com) and see if they are open to hosting another event.

-sheldon

Jun 21, 2014 at 9:40 PM Post #3 of 58
  Hello everybody, I'm really new to the forums, and I recently saw we had a Portland meet in Oregon, I live in Salem so it'd be a really easy trip for me. (40 minutes away) I was wondering if / when the next one will be, as I just got into the headphone / HiFi scene.

I'm not sure about the next Head-Fi shindig, but Echo is hosting an event with Auralic, Cypher Labs, and Coffman Labs next week (June 28th). 

Jun 21, 2014 at 10:10 PM Post #4 of 58
  Hi,

The last one was great! But it mast have been more than a year ago now.

I'll get in contact with Echo Audio (www.echohifi.com) and see if they are open to hosting another event.

-sheldon

I'm not sure about the next Head-Fi shindig, but Echo is hosting an event with Auralic, Cypher Labs, and Coffman Labs next week (June 28th). 

Alright cool, thanks guys!  I'm new to this "scene" but I'd like to get further involved, seems like a fun thing to do :D

Jun 24, 2014 at 2:33 PM Post #6 of 58
I called Echo and spoke with Damon Coffman about the details of the event. 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/724385/portland-or-coffman-labs-cypher-labs-at-echo-audio-june-28th-3-7pm

So excited!

Jun 29, 2014 at 12:47 AM Post #8 of 58
Crap, just read this AFTER the event. I doubt many Portland guys knew about it!

Jul 6, 2014 at 3:25 AM Post #10 of 58
All you really have to do is call a local business like an audio store and see if they're willing to host a meet, then get details together and gather interest. You could do it yourself, if you want.

Mar 14, 2015 at 5:57 PM Post #13 of 58
The Seattle head-fi meets is trying to get something 'in the middle.'  Although I don't think enough members showed interest to get it pinned. Keep a look out next week for a date announcement, wether or not it's the meet in the middle date or the next Seattle date, not sure: http://www.head-fi.org/t/742674/ic-meet-in-the-middle/45

Mar 16, 2015 at 9:48 PM Post #14 of 58
It's all good. I know our community is pretty inactive. I haven't even put a meetup together here in more than a year. Thanks for trying, though. :)

-sheldon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back