Does anyone experience ear pain with e5c?
Feb 22, 2006 at 4:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

The_Beast

New Head-Fier
I just bought the e5c, and I get a really bad ear pain through the ear cartiledge. It seems like the e5c earpiece is too large. But it's only for one of my ears, the left. And i'm known to have really small ears. Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks

Feb 22, 2006 at 4:52 PM Post #4 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Beast
yup.. i've tried those too.. i wouldn't think it was the tips... because its the size of the earpiece that makes my ear have to expand to conform to it...

What earpeace, are you talking about the the memory chord that goes behind your ear?

Feb 22, 2006 at 10:15 PM Post #7 of 12
Hmm.. I tried it again on the commute to school (about 30 minutes). It was good, but the line that goes over the ear seems to be very stiff and it pulls your ear quite hard. I don't have very much curvature there so it just seems to fall off. Has anyone else had problem the cord causing pain?

Feb 23, 2006 at 1:03 PM Post #12 of 12
I experienced this when I first got the E5. After a while you will get used to it to a certain degree, but more importantly, you will find how to set them so they are the most comfortable. After I'd had them for a while I stopped having any pain at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back