Does anyone else continue to wear their headphones without any music playing?
Jun 28, 2008 at 6:34 AM Post #16 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spareribs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We all forget sometimes and will wear a headphone briefly when no music is playing. Sometimes after taking a shower, I still will be in my room for a few minutes nude until I finally put on my briefs.

Briefs? THERE'S your problem!

Jun 28, 2008 at 1:15 PM Post #18 of 23
It's mainly a problem when I can't decide what to play next. :<
Then I'll be wearing my cans silently for hours when I browse forums.
After I got into this business the silent sessions have got rare.

Jun 28, 2008 at 1:37 PM Post #19 of 23
More often than not, when I sit in my big chair and recline, I fall asleep. Sometimes I wakes up several hours later with my headphones on. The worst thing about that is the music I missed whenever I knocked out and the music I could of heard while I was asleep.

Jun 28, 2008 at 3:28 PM Post #20 of 23
While in the Navy using my Walkman I realized the Chiefs would look for some one the screw with and if they saw you were wearing headphones it was too much effort to get your attention and mess with you so they worked over the other guys who weren’t wearing headphones.

So I usually had headphones on and usually wasn’t listening to music. It’s funny what they would say when they didn’t think you could hear them.

Mitch

Jun 28, 2008 at 3:37 PM Post #21 of 23
If I'm in front of a PC I've got my headphones on it's a reflex at this point

Jun 28, 2008 at 4:37 PM Post #23 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teraflame /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I sometimes forget that I'm wearing my grados for a while after a song ends.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjpmkjp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
With my short experience with Grados, I don't know how you forget they are there.

Agree w/kjpmkjp – how can you not notice that there are Grados on your head? LOL
I love mine but damn they are uncomfortable!

I sometimes wear headphones in the office to deter people from coming up and interrupting me from working. People are blind – I watch them mouth for a while and then I reach up to pull off the cans and ask them to repeat themselves...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back