Does anybody use the bladelius embla dl
Jun 9, 2013 at 1:36 PM Post #2 of 4
I used to have it before i sold it. I dont really like the sound with my headphone setup thus I only use it as transport. My Neko D100 beat the DAC section hands down with more analog sound. It has this digital glare vs the neko which is much analog and enjoyable to listen to. Never heard Weiss DAC so cannot comment. The guy who bought it said that the DAC section sounds much better with speaker setup vs headphone.

Jun 10, 2013 at 5:35 AM Post #3 of 4
Thank you for your reply. Yes, a lot people say that the embla dl may cause fatigue via headphone. Seem that the embla dl is not a great option in 4000 dollars, the main value of this gear is multi-funtion rather than sound quality.

Jun 10, 2013 at 10:01 AM Post #4 of 4
its just a typical modern DAC which prioritize a clinical sound than musicality. the DAC section is nothing to sneer, I actually fell in love when I try it with a speaker setup. it's just need a dark sounding headphone, then it should shine.......but in my setup, its just didnt shine.....

functionality i dont really think its a very intuitive vs computer based player ie. foobar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back