Do your pets like the music?
Jun 22, 2009 at 4:43 AM Post #17 of 26
one of my cats does
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 22, 2009 at 4:48 AM Post #18 of 26
The loud explosion in Roger Waters' Amused to Death once sent my cat doing a frantic death scurry down the corridor and headfirst straight into the grandfather clock.

It was a wee bit loud.
wink.gif

Jun 22, 2009 at 5:40 AM Post #19 of 26
Hmmm my maxxie never care about music or TV. He just know eat, sleep and eat... I have no idea why he love to eat grass....

Jun 22, 2009 at 5:45 AM Post #20 of 26
My birds will get excited about music... they'll peep with it or bob their heads if they like it :p

Jun 22, 2009 at 8:27 AM Post #21 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by TedwardRoberts /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My birds will get excited about music... they'll peep with it or bob their heads if they like it :p

Haha, mine too. What types do you have? I have a lovebird that will fly over to me when I play piano and go awol on my fingers. Maybe it's trying to tell me something
redface.gif

Jun 23, 2009 at 4:08 AM Post #22 of 26
My dogs don't show much of an interest one way or the other in regards to music. Music played loudly doesn't bother them either, they must be used to it.

Playing music or talk radio does keep one of my dogs from nervously biting her tail while we're away.

Jul 2, 2009 at 1:37 PM Post #24 of 26
I read somewhere that cows give more milk if C&W music is piped in...

Jul 2, 2009 at 2:40 PM Post #25 of 26
My old Chocolate lab, Phil, would run into the room anytime Suicide Is Painless would come on and start trying to howl. It was the funniest thing especially since labs cannot really bay or howl so it was this weird high pitched, garbled, half bark kind of thing, he would throw his head back and go for it. This was when MASH was in syndication so it was on a lot. Great memory, only thing he would react to.

Jul 3, 2009 at 2:45 AM Post #26 of 26
No, my cat hates most music that I listen to. Sometimes she'll regurgitate right in front of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back