Do your IEMs pop out when you smile, laugh?
Mar 15, 2006 at 4:22 PM Post #16 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by akoustik
I have the UE Superfi 5Pro's and whenever I grin, laugh, etc. they pop out and become unsealed and I have to push them back in.
tongue.gif

Yep. I use my SF5Ps for live monitoring. Many times while performing I will laugh and smile (hey, I'm having fun!) and the seal will break, but I usually don't have to push them back in. As soon as I stop smiling or laughing, they reseal. I use the small silicone tips and actually kinda push them into my ear canal, so maybe that has something to do with it. If you use the foamies, you probably won't experience this problem again, but IMO the foamies don't provide the clarity/detail and soundstage that silicone tips do. I hope I helped somewhat.
icon10.gif

Mar 15, 2006 at 4:48 PM Post #17 of 28
You might try a pair of E2 soft flex sleeves (the new ones) they will fit the Super.Fi with a little encouragement and go in a little deeper. That said, all the other canalphones (other than maybe the E2) should go in much deeper into your canals.

Mar 15, 2006 at 7:17 PM Post #18 of 28
my e3c never pops up like that.. actually, it's a little bit wired when taking it off.. it creates kind of vacuume in ear canals. same as the new CX 300,and it doesn't go as deep as E3c. I believe it's b/c of the sleeves.

Mar 15, 2006 at 7:24 PM Post #19 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper994
You might try a pair of E2 soft flex sleeves (the new ones) they will fit the Super.Fi with a little encouragement and go in a little deeper. That said, all the other canalphones (other than maybe the E2) should go in much deeper into your canals.

I am interesting to get some the E2 soft flex sleeve for CX 300.. how to tell the new version if I buy it online, like amazon, does it have same model # like PA749M.. thanks!

Mar 15, 2006 at 7:40 PM Post #21 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by mektarus
Did you have the problem with the soft sleeves?

Not the small tips.

Mar 15, 2006 at 9:00 PM Post #25 of 28
Thanks you very much!

They use the the same model #..
do you know what's difference of new and old version? or any info about it..

Edit: I think I get it now.. the model PA749 itself is considered as new sleeve.. since it doesn't come with E2c package, and there is no old/new version inside the model PA749 productline itself..

Quote:

Mar 15, 2006 at 9:04 PM Post #26 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by mektarus
Do both the old version (PA757) and the new version (PA749) fit the CX300's? Has anyone compared the two?

we are in the same boat.. for CX 300. I am thinking about which one to get.. comfortable(black one)/soundstage improvement(tranxparent one)..
PA757 are those white transparent Flex Sleeves
PA749 black soft flex sleeves.. they are different but both fits CX 300.

Mar 15, 2006 at 10:56 PM Post #28 of 28
This thread is making me laugh my IEM's out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back