Do you use amp in public?
Jul 5, 2009 at 8:16 AM Post #136 of 138
I used to port my Cmoy around, having fun rolling opamps, but stopped when I started to feel like it wasn't making enough of a difference. I replaced it with a Pimeta, which I replaced with a Mini3. Then, after buying an M Cubed, I came to the conclusion that nothing short of that amp would be worth porting around - and that amp isn't portable, yet.

I think the M Cubed could be rendered semi-portable. Three 9-volt batteries and a more creative housing should do it. But as far as going out in public with amps - or Grados - I don't care what people think. If I want great sound, I'm going to bring my gear.

Jul 6, 2009 at 1:02 AM Post #137 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by TobaccoRoad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fo Shizzle

LOL not THAT baggy, just enough to store an iPod, amp and a gat, ya dig.

Jul 7, 2009 at 4:51 AM Post #138 of 138
I always use an amp in public too. I've travelled to China, the UK, Spain, Dubai with my iMod and Headsix velcroed together. I have a beard too (I figure they probably don't like beards) and never had any problems.
I was a little dubious when I arrived in Dubai and realised my t-shirt had a picture of a guy pulling his eyes out though, wasn't sure what people would think there.

I normally just carry the iMod+amp in my hand, pockets aren't secure enough for my liking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back