Do you notice that sound is faster in the morning?
Jul 8, 2013 at 7:53 PM Post #2 of 54
I believe the denser (colder in the morning) the air is, the more sound waves travel.

Jul 8, 2013 at 8:29 PM Post #5 of 54
Interesting... I always attributed it to just differences between headphones :xf_eek:

Jul 9, 2013 at 10:37 AM Post #8 of 54
Hello!

According to my own logic, when in the morning, your ears are awake! Really active! That is why, you find the music faster. In the evening, when you are tired, your ears are tired too! So they sound slower, less detailed

My 0.02 cent
Billson :)

Jul 9, 2013 at 11:46 AM Post #9 of 54
Hello!

According to my own logic, when in the morning, your ears are awake! Really active! That is why, you find the music faster. In the evening, when you are tired, your ears are tired too! So they sound slower, less detailed

My 0.02 cent

That would not make sense. Automatic functions cannot be exhausted. We will always taste food, our heart will always beat. Hearing is a nervous function. That is like our touch being damped if he keep touching stuff.

Jul 9, 2013 at 7:49 PM Post #11 of 54
That would not make sense. Automatic functions cannot be exhausted. We will always taste food, our heart will always beat. Hearing is a nervous function. That is like our touch being damped if he keep touching stuff.

I agree with your statement and yeah, I think my method of think is wrong after reading yours!

Jul 10, 2013 at 5:08 AM Post #13 of 54
Quote:
Hello!

My 0.02 cent
Billson
smily_headphones1.gif

Do agree with this. Ears can and do get tired. My ears are often more sensitive after sleep.

Jul 10, 2013 at 5:22 AM Post #15 of 54
I higly doubt temperature will make any greater difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back