Do you let people borrow your IEMs?
Jun 26, 2011 at 2:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

LizardKing1

Headphoneus Supremus
So this happened to me at least once, and apparently RageComics had someone else with the same problem who submited this 4-pane:

My comment is probably 3rd, with the same nickname. Just sayin...

Anyway, do you lend your IEMs to friends? Do you force them to clean their ears first?

EDIT: I just realized probably most of you have no idea what this comic is, and if so, my apologies

Jun 26, 2011 at 6:11 PM Post #5 of 7
Most people I know only use earbuds, so it's not like they have spare tips lying around, so I can't use the same rule as dbdynsty.
Besides, once they try my Sony Hybrids tips, they rarely want to go back to theirs...

Jun 26, 2011 at 6:32 PM Post #6 of 7
Most people I know only use earbuds, so it's not like they have spare tips lying around, so I can't use the same rule as dbdynsty.
Besides, once they try my Sony Hybrids tips, they rarely want to go back to theirs...

Luckily most people use smaller tips than I do so they are welcome to use the smaller tips that don't fit me. Plus I got one of those huge packs of Super Tips so I've got a ton of extra tips that are too small that people can use.

Jun 26, 2011 at 6:33 PM Post #7 of 7
Nope...  My ear tips won't fit them (most likely), so what's the point...  They won't hear jack for sound :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back