Do You Have To Much Time (After Having Left Head-Fi) ? Try This Intelligent Game!
Mar 28, 2005 at 9:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

pank2002

1000+ Head-Fier
This is an awesome intelligent game called Not PrZEROn. One gotta think to come from one level to another, which is quite refreshing for an online game.

http://www.deathball.net/notpron/levelone.htm

Good Luck
biggrin.gif

Mar 28, 2005 at 11:48 PM Post #4 of 28
Me too! I'm on lvl 6
cool.gif

grrr Pank, why did you post this? now I'll be stuck to this computer for a few hours.
rolleyes.gif
icon10.gif

Mar 29, 2005 at 12:31 AM Post #5 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by iGig
Me too! I'm on lvl 6
cool.gif

grrr Pank, why did you post this? now I'll be stuck to this computer for a few hours.
rolleyes.gif
icon10.gif

And then some - still stuck at 6...
mad.gif

Mar 29, 2005 at 5:58 AM Post #10 of 28
how do this work, is some finger icno supposed to show up because it doesnt for me but one like a mili second sometimes. and when i click no something i get a message appears like 10 seconds later.

argh this is a waste of my sleeping time.

Mar 29, 2005 at 6:21 AM Post #11 of 28
In most of them there is just one place on the picture that you can click, and that's where you enter the name and password for the level.

Sometimes you have to change the url to advance.

Anyways, you use the url, source code, and various hints a lot. It's quite annoying at times.

I'm totally stuck on 16 right now.

Mar 29, 2005 at 2:07 PM Post #12 of 28
Grr, I'm stuck on #8 (edit: the one with the guitar). Who the hell is Jay Pack? "Say I Loudly & Proudly"! What? I'm so lost
frown.gif

I got the thing with the files.

Mar 29, 2005 at 3:49 PM Post #13 of 28
thanks, i figured it out now. i thought the entire puzzle was inside the picture.

i'm on lvl7 and stuck even though i know the name of the candy and couldnt find any alternative name or history on it.

Mar 29, 2005 at 4:48 PM Post #14 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by terrymx
thanks, i figured it out now. i thought the entire puzzle was inside the picture.

i'm on lvl7 and stuck even though i know the name of the candy and couldnt find any alternative name or history on it.

In the source code it says something like things are changing in Germany. May I suggest you take a look at babelfish and google.de?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back