Do you have some quality pictures for me?
Apr 23, 2008 at 10:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

duderuud

Plaintiff
I am currently creating a website on which people can create their very own memory game. Most of the site and game is finished, only the last things have to be added now, and after that, testing offcourse.

Anyways, I added a media galery to the site so people can choose pictures from the media galery, instead of uploading their own images. The galery is devided in themes, so that lets say, someone with a site on astronomy, can easily create a memory game using pictures from the astronomy theme in the galery.

I am currently looking for pictures to use in the image galery. I know google gives me a lot, but they are copyrighted, so I am looking for people who would like to see their pictures in the game. I also consider IStock photo's, but that will get expensive pretty fast.

If you have any good quality pictures, drawings etc. I would love it if you can pm me, or post the pictures below. Please only post work you created yourself, and grand me the right to use them. I have been thinking of a page on the site with links to sites of people who submitted pictures.

I know the Head-fi community has a lot of photographers and artists, so I hope to receive some good quality pictures soon
biggrin.gif
Thanks in advance.

PS: I have sufficient car pictures and I won't use erotic/nude themes in the game. [size=xx-small]You can send me those pictures too though
biggrin.gif
[/size]

Apr 24, 2008 at 3:15 AM Post #4 of 4
If you make a page that will link to my site for copyright info and claim that my work is my own, I'd be happy to let you use them.

Let's go to PM, shall we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back