Do you guys ever post when you're drunk?
Apr 12, 2003 at 7:02 PM Post #17 of 46
i did last nigh and look what happened...
redface.gif

m.

Apr 12, 2003 at 7:06 PM Post #18 of 46
Quote:

Originally posted by mekanoplastik
i did last nigh and look what happened...
redface.gif

m.

You never know...

Your autograph could be worth millions in years to come... and then how would everyone feel?
wink.gif

Apr 12, 2003 at 7:51 PM Post #19 of 46
I am usually in a bar when i am drunk hanging with my friends and couple of girls (drunk also of course).
very_evil_smiley.gif
Since I don't drink and drive so we usually sober up before getting our cars and get home. So nope, I've never posted when I am drunk.
wink.gif

Apr 12, 2003 at 10:30 PM Post #20 of 46
Quote:

Originally posted by Pepsione1
I am usually in a bar when i am drunk hanging with my friends and couple of girls (drunk also of course).
very_evil_smiley.gif
Since I don't drink and drive so we usually sober up before getting our cars and get home. So nope, I've never posted when I am drunk.
wink.gif

So are the girls in your avatar drunk???

Apr 13, 2003 at 12:38 AM Post #25 of 46
Quote:

Friendly insults aren't personal attacks, they're frat pranks for crouch potatoes. If you doubt it, leer at my title.

Yeah, but what I was going to post would have been a personal attack (not against Old Pa).

Apr 13, 2003 at 2:16 AM Post #26 of 46
Radrd: If it happens to be me with whom you're upset, please P.M. me. Otherwise, I'm sorry to hear that someone upset you to that degree.

Anyway.

I'm off to imbibe with friends. Perhaps I'll post after. Pleasant pouring, everyone.

Apr 13, 2003 at 4:22 AM Post #27 of 46
Quote:

Originally posted by radrd
Nevermind, I can't risk it. I've already been warned about personal attacks once.
redface.gif

People with no money often try to make up for it with strong opinions
biggrin.gif

Apr 13, 2003 at 4:32 AM Post #28 of 46
I must admit, I am slightly under the influence right now. Gotta love that primo Bubbleberry! Sweet stuff. Happy April 20th, everyone!

Apr 13, 2003 at 4:38 AM Post #29 of 46
Quote:

People with no money often try to make up for it with strong opinions

Yeah, it's sad but true.
frown.gif
I'm of the opinion that someone is an idiot, but since I can't say anything nice, I won't say anything at all.

Quote:

Radrd: If it happens to be me with whom you're upset, please P.M. me. Otherwise, I'm sorry to hear that someone upset you to that degree.

Definitely not you Scrypt, but you might want to clean out your PM box.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back