Do you get your jh roxanne on time? let's talk about this
Jan 26, 2014 at 4:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

eric-xin

Head-Fier
As we know jh audio has came up with their new flagship-- jh roxanne, it seems that Mr.jerry harvey has done a great job with his team on this new iem and lot of people ordered them, but here is a question: do you get your jh roxanne on time( with in maybe 40 days?)? Share about your experience on jh roxanne, both on the shopping experience and the sound of it, for me, I also want to know if I am the only one that hasn't got my jh roxanne in more than 50 days since the ear model arrived jh audio.

Jan 26, 2014 at 4:27 PM Post #2 of 13
anybody has or hasn't got your roxanne? glad to hear from you
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 2, 2014 at 7:52 PM Post #3 of 13
jh audio just email me said they may have to let me wait for some time, still not done! dont say those useless word that "you deserve the best"! I do not have to wait to get the best after 60 days, ok?! just get your job done, it is disgusting for you to eat your promise, dont use any other words to fool your customers ok?!

Feb 3, 2014 at 2:56 PM Post #4 of 13
There are two other major Roxanne threads which is why you most likely haven't received a reply, but quick question for you: did you order the carbon fiber shells?

Feb 16, 2014 at 2:21 PM Post #10 of 13
I am having the same issue with not getting my order.  They received my molds on 12/12/13 and they keep telling me just a couple of more weeks when I check on my order.  If canceling my order was an option I would have done that already.  Feeling frustrated with the empty promises of 20 -25 days shipped and the run around by customer service.

Feb 16, 2014 at 4:02 PM Post #11 of 13
  I am having the same issue with not getting my order.  They received my molds on 12/12/13 and they keep telling me just a couple of more weeks when I check on my order.  If canceling my order was an option I would have done that already.  Feeling frustrated with the empty promises of 20 -25 days shipped and the run around by customer service.

yeah, they just ignore my email right now, but look at their facebook you can see jerry is still outside and not worry about his company, really disappointing with jhaudio, jh roxanne will be the last iem I bought from them. 

Feb 16, 2014 at 4:50 PM Post #12 of 13
While I certainly feel sympathy with Eric and I'm sure he's disappointed, looking at the specs of the Roxanne, it's twelve driver per side configuration and that JH Audio is a fairly new and quite small company I am also not surprised.

Hell TWELVE DRIVERS per side. AFAIK no other company is making this and if you do have a easier solution why don't you drop Jerry a line. I'm sure he'll be happy for your help

Feb 16, 2014 at 9:25 PM Post #13 of 13
lol, certainly I cannot offer any solution to help, and FYI, the reason they had't done this in time is because the carbon fiber box, not the iem, on Jan 14(already passed 35 days after my ear model got to the jh audio), they sent an email to notice me that they will ship out the iem to me in one week, one week later, they told me that they hadn't even started the process, but after about 2 weeks, they told me that they has already done the iem, but they cannot finish the box so they cannot ship out the iem, it is clearly that the 12 drivers is not the obstacle to done the job in time, it is the attitude and the carbon fiber box. Whats more? I think se5way is much difficult to do but still, they done the job in time. There is no excuse for them about those HELL TWELVE DRIVERS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back