Do Sennheiser product have AP set? Differentiate Fake and Real Senn CX310 Adidas
Apr 14, 2012 at 4:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

hush4hire

New Head-Fier
Recently, my friend bought a Sennheiser CX 310 Adidas from an online store for about RM90 (malaysia ringgit, which is about 30USD). 

She happily show me her earphone but I doubt that the earphone is genuine, because at this price point it seems too good to be true. She told me that she had contact the dealer before she purchase the item, the dealer told her that the item is sennheiser AP set, it is considered as original, and he also claim that this item is eligible for sennheiser 2 years warranty. The price is so low because it is AP set.

Uhmm....sennheiser AP set, i seriously doubt that. I surf on the internet for a while and found out that the china 'replica' manufacturer sell them at USD 16 per unit for bulk buying over 20 unit. Here is the link -->>http://www.china-direct-buy.com/v/4/product_detail/9711857/Sennheiser_CX_310_by_Adidas_Originals_Headphones_free_shipping.html

When in search in english, the is nothing about fake or replica of CX 310, but when i do in chinese, whoa~ a lots of them, and some of the dealer also show how to differentiate real from fake. Here is some picture: (the description originally is in chinese)

image upload

After reading the photo, the conspiracy cells in my brain starts to strikes again....what if the "original" in this fake spotting tutorial is also a fake? so they can fool people by comparing their fake to the other fake to convince people how does the original sennheiser really looks like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back