Do i need an equalizer?
Dec 31, 2013 at 8:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Saesang

Head-Fier
Sorry that My question is broader than the title suggests.
Yesterday I bought my first iPhone. I was all excited until i found that there is no way to use Spotify with an eq. I use hifiman re400 but it sounds compressed, flat and weightless. With android I could make the soundstage more spacious and boost the bass. It sound be a shame to go back to android over an eq but should i do it? or is it better idea to buy different iem?

Jan 2, 2014 at 12:04 PM Post #3 of 11
use EQU , denon app or bbe sonic max pro app from the app store and you will be more than pleased 
normal_smile .gif

Jan 2, 2014 at 1:07 PM Post #4 of 11
~Which IEM do you have? I usually do not recommend it to use an EQ cuz you're ruining the original recording making it no longer sounds like'' faithfully''. If you're looking for new IEMS and like me, you are a bass head, I recommend the T PEOS H300 to. T PEOS H200 that are currently available, but will soon go out of stock, offers a powerfull bass where they thought the treble would sound horrible but even the treble still sounded soft without shrill tones.

This is an picture of the T PEOS H200, while the T PEOS H300 wil be much better
H200-wireframe.gif

Jan 2, 2014 at 7:56 PM Post #7 of 11
Equ did not work with Spotify. I have not tried the other apps. Are you sure they work with Spotify?

no ... i don't know if they work with it or not actually ... i thought that ur main attention is for sound quality what ever the source .... try to watch this link :frowning2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLTBy0TPG6k) for spotify

Users who are viewing this thread

Back