Do cables go on sale during Black Friday?
Oct 23, 2022 at 3:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

RVJ84

New Head-Fier
I've just purchased some IEMs under what I had budgeted for, so I was considering spending more on a cable than I would have otherwise. Happy to do so simply for comfort and aesthetic purposes... if there's any improvement in sound, it's just a bonus, if there isn't, no problem. Not here to start that argument! Just wondered if the more expensive cables get included in Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales, usually?

Oct 23, 2022 at 3:59 PM Post #2 of 7
Usually Hart Cables has a sale except I think last year they were busy and didn't. I have them and Audiophile Ninja and got them for durability and the looks. All of them are transparent if not defective. I've had some used cheap ones and factory cables that worked, but failed a multimeter test because they were stored wrapped too tight.
Anything custom won't be, but if it's in stock and you like it, keep an eye on Hart cables or maybe just email them and ask.

Oct 24, 2022 at 3:40 AM Post #4 of 7
Thanks for the suggestions. Hart Audio seemed to be the only one with IEM cables though, and even that was only 1 option. Unless I'm missing something?

I only started looking yesterday. So far, from the more expensive ones that I was considering, I think I liked the look of the Kinera Dromi & the Linsoul Nymph. Both of these are on Linsoul.com, do they have Black Friday sales?

Oct 24, 2022 at 9:34 AM Post #5 of 7
Linsoul does do Black Friday sales, but we won’t know what items until the sale gets announced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back