Do any of you have a billion dollar bill?
Mar 17, 2006 at 2:55 AM Post #17 of 23
There has got to be more to this story than we're hearing. First of all anybody that is smart, skilled and patient enough to counterfit money must know that there never was a billion dollar bill. He had grover cleveland on the bill for christ sakes, one of the most atypical presedents we've had. Second, he tried to cash the bill. This must have been a gag gone wrong or something like that. I wonder what the true story was.

Mar 17, 2006 at 3:05 AM Post #18 of 23
Its always fun to make of the stupid, 1 billion dollar bill, MORON!

Mar 17, 2006 at 3:17 AM Post #19 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Borat
This guy does.
tongue.gif

This is hilarious! Who would go through the trouble of counterfeiting something so absurd? What was he planning on doing with these?

I want to see a picture. Hopefully one will show up on the net.

Edit: There's a picture at the yahoo link now.

Sometimes those are tests, or simply samples for the recipients to see the quality of the counterfeiting, instead of giving them the usable, let's say good bills.

I read once one case of that the counterfeiting were so good that they were almost as the original bills, same materials ink, paper etc...just that they replaced the face of the patriot on the bill, pretty absurd also....

Mar 17, 2006 at 3:31 AM Post #20 of 23
from what i have reqad, it is not too hard to "beat" the counterfeit pen tests.

reprinting 300$ bills on bleached 3$ bills usually does it.

tehre are also ways around the security strip[s that are embeded in all bills amde after 1990.

Mar 17, 2006 at 4:26 PM Post #21 of 23
i could use me a b-note.

it's all about the grovers.
cool.gif

Mar 17, 2006 at 4:32 PM Post #22 of 23
I still have a 1 Billion (German Billion, that is...) Reichsmark bill from my grand grandmother somewhere in Munich. A valid one. Just that it wasn't even enough for a loaf of bread in the late inflation period...
wink.gif

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back