Do addiems stay in your ears?
Jan 10, 2012 at 10:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

benv

New Head-Fier
I'm curious about the fit people are experiencing with Apple dual driver in ear monitors. I've heard that people with some ear types aren't able to get the addiems to stay in their ears. I've never used IEMs and my ears are (pardon the image) abnormally waxy. Would it be unlikely that addiems would be usable for me walking around campus or moving my head as someone would working at a desk?

Jan 10, 2012 at 10:55 PM Post #2 of 3

Quote:
I'm curious about the fit people are experiencing with Apple dual driver in ear monitors. I've heard that people with some ear types aren't able to get the addiems to stay in their ears. I've never used IEMs and my ears are (pardon the image) abnormally waxy. Would it be unlikely that addiems would be usable for me walking around campus or moving my head as someone would working at a desk?

It's possible that they can fall out, you really won't know until you try.  If you wear over the ear or even switch tips, you can get a more secure fit as well.  I personally use the included tips and wear over the ear (to reduce microphonics).  They do not fall out wearing them up or down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back